Premium and Conventional Private Label Options
We create premium products with unique flavor profiles that appeal to a variety of retail markets as well as the growing specialty food industry. You know…Foodies! Many of our Premium and conventional products are made with the highest quality ingredients.
From national retailers to single boutique proprietors, Comfort Foods has been creating successful Private Label programs for over 25 years. In addition to all of our current “Branded Products” our Private Label Program features premium marinades, barbecue and pasta sauces, salsas, salad dressings, Rice and Bean Blends, Soup and Baking Mixes, and dry seasoning blends.
A private label program can increase your profits by offering a variety of premium products to your customers, all while promoting a brand that is exclusively yours.
Why promote someone else’s brand when you can promote your own?
As your Total Solutions Partner, Comfort Foods designed private label program will include the following:
- 100+ products across multiple categories with many packaging options
- Specialty food products that will surprise and delight customers
- Products ranging from traditional to trendy
- Customers loyal to products available only from you.
How does the program work?
Your Own Brand
It’s simple. We will put your company name or logo on the product, resulting in the creation of your own brand. You can order any combination of products whenever you anticipate space on your shelves.
Many Label Options
Comfort Foods provides many label options. From printing your company name on a pre-designed label background to creating a four-color layout using your company logo on a colored label background. Our graphic designer will help you to achieve the look you want.
- Label design and printing
- Friendly minimums and mixed pallet orders
- Simple email, fax, phone and online ordering
- Quick order turn-around
- Full-service program support
We are pleased to have achieved the following:
- SQF Level 2: HACCP Based Food Safety Plans
- Costco Wholesale audit certified
We are proud to have Team Members with Certifications and/or Training in the following:
- Serve safe certification
- HACCP training
- Better Process Control School Training