Peach Salsa

$18.00

Out of stock

Description

MEDIUM HEAT LEVEL

Sweet, spicy and ready to serve! A delicious combination of tomatos and peaches. Serve with chips or pour over cream cheese and serve with crackers.

Case of 6: $18.00 ($3.00 each)

Additional information

Directions

Open & serve! Refrigerate after opening.

Yield & Storage

16 oz jar. Store unopened jar in a cool, dry place.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 1/15 jar (30g) Servings Per Container: about 15 Amount Per Serving Calories 20 Calories From Fat 0 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g Sodium 40mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 5g 2% Sugars 4g Protein 0g Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 6% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2, 000 calorie diet.

Ingredients

Diced Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Salt, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Peaches, Onion, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Vinegar, Green Chiles, Jalapenos, Salt, Cornstarch, Bell Peppers, Spices.

Allergen Information

This product does not contain peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, soy or wheat. Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy, tree nuts and wheat.

Comments, Questions or to Place an Order

1-800-460-5803 Comfort Foods Inc., 9900 Montgomery Blvd. NE, Suite A, Albuquerque, NM 87111

Providing Comfort - A Charity of Comfort Foods Inc.

A charity where we provide thousands of meals every month to the homeless and needy.

Item Number

0011

SKU

.

Quantity per Case

6

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Peach Salsa”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Pin It on Pinterest